Shiseido Deep Cleansing (Foam Oily - Blemish Prone Skin)
Size: 4.4oz / 125ml
Shiseido Deep Cleansing Foam Oily - Blemish Prone Skin 4.4oz / 125ml This foaming cleanser effectively removes sebum and pollutants to tone the pores, leaving skin fresh and smooth. Formulated for oily to blemish-prone skin and featuring internal power resist technology, this cleanser helps remove impurities while softening and visibly strengthening the skin. A sebum-absorbing foaming cleanser infused with effective ingredients to deeply cleanse pores and polish away roughness, helping to remove oil. Moisturize and balance skin, prepping it for further skincare treatment.
This cleanser is ideal for skin prone to blemishes, breakouts, roughness and blocked pores*. Deeply cleanse for radiant skin.
How to use:
- Take approximately dime-size amount into the palm of hand. Add small amounts of cold or lukewarm water to lather well and cleanse the skin. Rinse thoroughly.
- Recommended Pairings: Treatment Softener
- Signature Japanese Ingredients
- Kirishima Mineral Spring Water helps supplement skin’s essential minerals.
- Rice Germ Oil softens and wraps skin in a veil of moisture.
- Sebum Absorbing Powder & Cleansing Granules help tone pores and smooth skin.
- InternalPowerResist technology featuring ImuCalm Compound™ helps to strengthen the skin barrier while Hamamelis Extract provides a high antioxidant effect.
INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA/EAU)･STEARIC ACID･PEG-8･MYRISTIC ACID･GLYCERIN･POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE･BUTYLENE GLYCOL･LAURIC ACID･GLYCERYL STEARATE SE･SORBITOL･BEESWAX(CERA ALBA/CIRE D'ABEILLE)･SODIUM LAURYL GLYCOL CARBOXYLATE･SODIUM METHYL COCOYL TAURATE･FRAGRANCE (PARFUM)･MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE･DISODIUM EDTA･WATER (AQUA)･MENTHOL･ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) GERM OIL･TALC･ETHYLCELLULOSE･LINALOOL･GERANIOL･CITRONELLOL･SODIUM METABISULFITE･ACRYLATES COPOLYMER･ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)･PAEONIA ALBIFLORA ROOT EXTRACT･SILICA･BETAINE･SILK POWDER(SERICA/POUDRE DE SOIE)･DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE･TETRASODIUM EDTA･TOCOPHERYL ACETATE･SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE･BENZOIC ACID･TOCOPHEROL･