Dior Backstage Eyeshadow Shader Brush N°21
Christian Dior Backstage Brushes
Discover the Dior Backstage Eyeshadow Shader Brush N°21. Drawing inspiration from backstage Dior runway shows, the eyeshadow shader brush is designed for perfect, simple makeup application. It is ideal for blending eyeshadow on the lids.
This flat, tapered brush is perfect for setting and shading eyeshadow while ensuring results high in color. The rounded shape was specifically designed for precisely building and blending powder eyeshadow on the lid; it takes up just the right amount of pigment and ensures optimal hold. This firm brush with extremely fine and soft natural fibers delivers flawless, controlled application in a single stroke
1. Recommended for use with powder or cream eyeshadow.
2. Pick up and apply eyeshadow on the mobile eyelid and/or brow arch, then blend in to achieve the desired effect.
3. For a smoky look, apply shadow to center of eyelid, drawing the texture out to the corners; then work shadow into the crease of the eye, blending upward; finally, intensify the shadow in the outer corner of the eye and along the upper and lower lashlines.
4. For a luminous look, blend a light shadow over the eyelid; start with the brow arch, moving from the inner corner to the outer corner, then sweep across the entire mobile eyelid in the same direction
5. For proper hygiene, clean your brush regularly with the Dior Brush Cleanser